Common Training Programmes:
- Operators’ training for single-grip harvesters (CTL system) in clear cut and commercial thinning including planning, strip road layout and follow-up.
- Operators’ training for forwarders
- Supervisors training in planning and follow-up of commercial thinnings and clear cuts including environmental audits.
- Supervisor and operators’ training in reduced impact logging (RIL) technique in tropical moist forest including mapping, skid trail layout, directional felling, extraction and follow-up.
- Supervisor and operators’ training in pre-commercial thinning with brush cutter including nature preservation, crop tree selection and follow-up.
- Basic chainsaw safety courses including validation for chainsaw license.